Examples of Allergy Detective Sessions
- Cambridge-UK: A Person who showed a deficiency in Cobalt (An integral part of B12-Cobalamine), said she had constantly struggled with bringing her B12 levels up (the body actually needed to correct the mineral Cobalt first).
- Amman-Jordan: A Person who felt better when following a vegetarian diet, turned out to be sensitive to Isoleucine (this is an amino acid abundant in animal products).
- Amman-Jordan: A child with OCD type of behaviour, showed a magnesium deficiency. We narrowed it down to a Magnesium Citrate supplement. Later we were able to locate research papers on the connection between OCD (and other health problems) and Magnesium. In thirty days all symptoms of OCD behaviour were no longer present.
- Amman- Jordan: A complicated case of anxiety attack symptoms was resolved in one session, some issues identified were: sensitivities to envy, despair, vomit, hopelessness, helplessness, a birth trauma, detergent, and phenylalanine (an amino acid)
- USA: A Young Woman with Claustrophobic symptoms turns out to be sensitive to Folic Acid (later a search showed it has been connected to issues with mental health)
- Dubai UAE: A Woman thought she was allergic to wine (sulphites) because of coughing episodes after drinking, it turns out to be an inability to absorb B12. (Later a search shows that B12 deficiency is connected to chronic cough).